We’ve added a special Chef Full Day Workshop on Thursday, June 28 at the Hyatt Santa Clara. This is the day after VelocityConf ends and co-incides with the first day of DevOpsDays.
This Chef 101 Workshop is a hands on training class for getting familiar with Chef for performing common automation tasks. In this workshop, we will cover:
- Set up a local workstation with Chef and connect to a Chef Server.
- Use Chef to automate installation of a Nagios server as a real world example.
- Automate other common system tasks with Chef, including:
- User management and sudo permissions
- NTP, including a local NTP server
- SMTP relaying with postfix
Seating is limited. Sign up here or using the form below: