We’re back at it again!
Last year’s #ChefConf sold out, attracting nearly 500 system admins, app developers, IT ops pros, and IT architects to collaborate in creating the future of infrastructure automation. In other words, last year rocked and 2013 is going to rock even harder.
Well, for starters, we have some dynamite speakers already confirmed:
- Rob Cummings, Program Manager, Infrastructure Engineering, Nordstrom
- John Esser, Director of Engineering Productivity and Agile Development, Ancestry.com
- Mitchell Hashimoto, Founder, HashiCorp
- Jeremy LaTrasse, CEO, Message Bus
- John Martin, Senior Director, Production Engineering, Edmunds.com
- John Martinez, Cloud Operations Engineer, Adobe
- Alex Munk, Senior Product Manager, Splunk
- Carl Perry, Cloud Architect, DreamHost
- Theo Schlossnagle, CEO, Circonus
- Aaron Suggs, Operations Engineer, Kickstarter
- Jamie Winsor, Software Engineer, Riot Games
ChefConf 2013 will help you build the skills, workflows and strategies to create your best path to automation. A sweet venue, some awesome speakers and all the Chef goodness – from hacks to technical training – you can handle.
Ready to sign up? Then please go here to register.
Registration is $800 for Ultra Early Bird pricing, running through February 3rd. Registration for the Chef workshops on Wednesday, April 24, costs $450. Rooms are available at the Hyatt Embarcadero for a discounted rate.
In just four years, Opscode’s Chef Community has grown to tens of thousands of users and 700 community cookbooks, with more than 1,000 individuals and 160 organizations contributing code to Chef. #ChefConf brings us all together to share war stories, learn new skills, solve the biggest infrastructure challenges, and have a blast doing it.
We’ll see you there!